On July 14, an online meeting of representatives of the Institute of Ecological and Religious Studies (IERS) and the Interreligious and Environmental Civil Forum of Eastern Europe (IRCEF) was held regarding the assessment of coverage of information about the progress and results of projects on websites and social networks.
The online meeting was attended by:
● Alexander Bokotey (head of IERS, executive secretary of IRCEF);
● Nataliya Kulya (project coordinator);
● Iryna Shyshkina, Mykhailo Bilanych, Yurii Tolvai (IRCEF);
● Liliya Skumatova, Oksana Yevdosyuk (managers of communication);
● Bohdan Motuzenko (“Project Bureau”, IRCEF expert)
● short-term results of project implementation for the first half of 2022;
● the possibility of carrying out ecological and educational activities during summer holidays and vacations;
● identifying further areas of work;
● the state and problematic issues of coverage of information about the activities course on Internet resources and in mass media.
The webinar was held as part of the cooperation of the Interreligious and environmental civil forum of Eastern Europe (IRCEF) (head by Alexander Bokotey) with the German Nature Conservation Union (NABU Bundesverband NABU International ), project coordinators Ivan Tymofeiev (NABU), Nataliya Kulya (IRCEF).
Informational Service of IRCEF